Responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve client retention.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Plan, organize and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Act as the point persons for outside, inside, and partner sales teams.
- Track market and company sales performance.
- Work closely with marketing teams to create programs.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams.
- Develop marketing plans.
- Manage vendor contracts.
- Supervise marketing assistants and other employees.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices, and serve as an advocate and information source for the company.
- Create programs that drive brand loyalty.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Attend trade shows and events to market products.
- Develop effective account conversion strategies to accelerate adoption.
- Determine product/service value delivered throughout customer operations and effectively communicate value to customers to promote new applications and sales.
- Improve forecast performance of the business through a thorough understanding of underlying demand assumptions.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develop an understanding of the product line and value chain.
Accommodation and Certificates will be provided.
|Job Category||Intern, Marketer|
|Certificate||On Successful Completion of Internship|
|Accomodation||Will be provided|